Monday, May 27, 2019

Wednesday Noir for Chemical [se]X


Wickedly talented author Wednesday Noir is a contributing author. Here's a little about her story, "Tilda's Chocolate Delight"

A fledging relationship… A shy man. Tilda needs to take her new relationship to the next level, but bookish Andrew isn’t picking up her all-so-subtle hints. A new chocolate promises the erotic experience she craves to take her date night from book talk to pillow talk. 

Thoughts from the Author:

When I was asked to join the Chemical [se]X 2 anthology, I was shocked and thrilled. Several of the writers, I fangirl over and being given the opportunity to work with them was such an unexpected honor. Especially when given such a fun world to play with. 


My idea for Tilda’s Chocolate Delight came to me while I was thinking about what aphrodisiac chocolate would do for me. I’m awkward, shy, and I miss obvious flirting attempts routinely, so a chocolate to help me break the ice would be a lifesaver. So I definitely identify with Andrew more than I do Tilda, but she was a delight to write. I wish I could be half as bold!


Working with other writers was amazing. I feel like I grew as a writer with their help. I’ve never written within a theme with other writers. Seeing how each of us took the theme and made it our own was a delight. I made new friends, found new writers to read, and had fun. It was an unforgettable experience that I will carry with me throughout my career. Thank you, ladies!

About Wednesday Noir



Wednesday Noir is a self-professed tea snob, grilled cheese connoisseur, and unrepentant smut peddler. She loves all things horror and avoiding in-person interaction. But they say she can be summoned with a cup of tea and cute cat videos.


Find Wednesday Noir Online:

Amazon      Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment