Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Poem Of the Day


"The Play"

You willingly follow
Gagged
Silent
That obedient creature to
the cold mattress and
the leather, iron

Down upon the colorless sheets
I forbid you to watch me as
I blind your eyes with silk and
bind each wrist and
naked ankle
Tight
Secure
Spread-eagled underneath me
Bare skin and flesh, my
human slave

The whip comes softly
Teasing
Taunting
Smacking at your navel
Thighs
Chest
Cheeks

You show me red and
plead for more through
moans of delight and
breaths of desire

Unleashed
My hand falls
Snaps
Flies

Welts
Abrasions
Blue bruises until I
can no longer look at your
Beautiful form without
weeping

For your pleasure
and mine

Wet and dripping
Needing you to possess
Me as I have you
I inhale you and
take you to my depths

One in ecstasy
Sated through the instruments of
Pain and bondage
Love and flesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment