Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Sexy m/m Encoutner



The Encounter" by Angora Shade

Hoping to escape the hot dance floor at a crowded club, a pilot finds himself wandering a dark secluded hallway. He’s pleased to see a table, but he’s startled when a shadow moves. Suddenly face to face with his ideal man candy, the pilot discovers the beauty of strangers and the thrill of sex in public places.


Excerpt: 

“I like this hallway,” he says, turning back to me and placing two hands directly upon me. His fingers flex over my pecs and the tips of his short nails dig playfully into my shirt. He pushes his body square against me, the movements of his breathing mimicking my own surprised and excited rhythm. Bringing his face closer to my ear, he speaks in a teasing whisper. “I prefer my company in the dark.”


I’m a little shocked at his bold and aggressive personality, but I like it. I hate how so many men I’ve been with have played the come-chase-me game, or the, I’m-only-going-to-pretend-I’m-into-you thing. This guy is different; clear intentions. No games. No jokes.

No problem.

I’m about to introduce myself when he pushes me backward against the wall. I hit the brick with a genuine oof of both astonishment and force, and find my hands have shot out around his hard waist. His muscular abs flex under my thumbs, and I feel drowned by his intense gaze.

His breath falls warm against my face. “I think you want what I want.”

What I want… I want this man. Every inch of my body is ready to fly at him, twitching and pushing for release like the stiff nudge of my dick against my government issue boxer briefs. Screw Jay. He’s late and I’m feeling attention starved. I’m single and I don’t want to be.

He looks me up and down, licking his lips. “God, I love a man in uniform.”

No comments:

Post a Comment