Sunday, June 16, 2019

Angora Shade for Chemical [se]X

I was approached by the Sisters in Smut  to take part in Oleander Plume's Volume 2 of the Chemical [se]X anthology. Already friends with several of the authors, and familiar with the fabulous stories in Chemical [se]X Volume 1, I jumped at the invitation! If you haven't read Volume 1, GO DO IT NOW. It's so smokin' hot. You will not be disappointed. I can also assure you Volume 2 is just as steamy, if not boiling! 


As a participating author in Volume 2, I was tasked with creating a sexy short story based on aphrodisiac chocolates. I came up with something I've never done before: Bigfoot erotica. Monster erotica has been out there for a long time, and it's true that I've written some paranormal stories including dragons(free read) and vampires, but never anything like this. I enjoy fresh new ideas, as well as a challenge.



About my story:
Gemma is a rich, blonde bombshell, but being born a stereotype didn't mean she had to play the part. Taking steps to prove her worth to her social circle and the man of her dreams, Gemma creates the perfect camping spot, complete with romantic aphrodisiac chocolates. Waiting in the woods, preparing for an unforgettable night of passion, Gemma's little candy box of Beast unleashes more than she bargained for.





In addition to my contribution, you can expect to read heterosexual and LGBTQ+ stories in this anthology, in settings ranging from hotel rooms to parties, the underworld to elevators, and all the places of imagination between. 



Find Angora Shade Online:
Twitter       Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment